Dear Medicaid Clients,
Provider One will be offline starting 6:00 p.m. Friday, November 9th through midnight, Monday November 12th.
Outage begins: 6:00 p.m. Friday, 11/9/18
Outage Ends: Midnight Monday, 11/12/18
Service Impact during Provider One downtime:
- Medicaid plans are not available
- All Medicaid-eligible consumers will receive an error message in the following scenarios:
- First time applying
- Currently enrolled, trying to renew
- Currently enrolled, trying to change plans
- Error message will display stating that plans are not available
Washington Healthplanfinder WILL BE online during this time.
Contact SafeWest Insurance for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org