Ferndale, Washington Home Insurance
Your home is probably the biggest purchase you will make and is most likely your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a Washington insurance agent that will find the best carrier to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At SafeWest Insurance, we work with A+ rated home insurance companies to provide you with the best coverage. We care about what matters most and that's providing a great product, quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
At SafeWest Insurance, we are home insurance specialists. We have a background in mortgage lending and will tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best policy at a fair price. We take the burden off of you when you are home shopping and with our years of experience in the mortgage industry, we work with you to find what you need and then we work directly with your lender to quickly make arrangements so that your loan closes on time and without delay. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Homeowners insurance policy coverages in Ferndale, Washington
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake, jewelry, firearms or mortgage protection insurance. Our agents at SafeWest Insurance can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Washington home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at 360-778-2592 to find out more about home insurance in Ferndale, Washington including the Bellingham, Blaine, Burlington, Lynden, and Mount Vernon areas.